- I shall observe the tenets of TaeKwon-Do.
- I shall respect my instructors and seniors.
- I shall never misuse TaeKwon-Do.
- I shall be a champion of freedom and justice.
- I shall build a more peaceful world.
Students will also adhere to the following 6 Tenets both inside the class and outside in the wider world
- Courtesy (Ye Ui)
- Integrity (Yom Chi)
- Perseverance (In Nae)
- Self control (Guk Gi)
- Indomitable Spirit (Baekjul Boolgool)
- Humility (Kyom Son)
- Your uniform must be clean, washed and ironed at all times.
- Jewellery must not be worn during training sessions.
- Long hair must be tied back during lessons.
Rules of the Dojo
- Always be on time for class.
- When entering or leaving the dojang, bow.
- When you see your instructor bow at an appropriate distance.
- Always shake hands and bow before and after training with a partner.
- When giving or receiving anything, always use two hands.
- Do not eat, smoke or drink in the dojang.
- Always bow and then turn to the right if you need to adjust your belt or uniform.
- Bow to the instructor and most senior belt and thank them for their training at the end of each class.